Sunday, February 6, 2011

First It Giveth, Then It Taketh Away

Attention Kmart shoppers...

Through emails and other messages of the interweb-delivered variety, some of you have been asking where my next video blog is hiding. Well, I'll tell you. It's so well-hidden that it pretty much doesn't exist.

Yeah, that's my way of saying I haven't had the time.

And so, in lieu of freshly edited clips of my ramblings and perverted tidbits from our dear Masuka, I'm throwing a couple of old videos up on ye olde blog to appease those who are tired of reading.

April 2010 - a li'l intro clip from Patrick and yours truly that you may or may not recall:




2008 - Learning the two words that make Jack pose without fail, and sadly offered me years of entertainment (Also featuring Booey the cat - RIP, buddy):



2007-2010... buncha clips from different stuff through the years. The moral of this story is that I've always been a dork:



Pick your poison, then have a nap.



14 comments:

Born with a big mouth! said...

I wish I had my sweet kitty P on video. Miss him!!

ghetto.punk.chic said...

Is it weird that I think you look weird blonde now? Weird.

Kris said...

Erin - Aw... this is why I take too many pics and vids :)

Leah - Nope. It's weird for me too, sometimes. Confuses me.

Alyson said...

I was totally confused by you being blond in that video for a moment. Crazy.

Kris said...

Yeah, it's weird. And sometimes I wanna change back. Eek.

ThisIsAndrew said...

I finally got a Blogger Blog, I feel part of the "in" crowd now. You'd be surprised how much wordpress (polyworld) becomes a douche when trying to convert everyone over. This is all completely off topic btw, just wanted to tell someone. OnTopic, still haven't found your way back to T.O.?

Kris said...

Hey stranger. I haven't figured out wordpress ;)

I'm apartment hunting right now, actually... job change, but things seem to be back on track.

ThisIsAndrew said...

I just noticed I wrote "everyone", as if my blog posts are people...anyways. Well grats on the new job? You know you work too much when you count down the days until Family Day...

Goodluck on the search!

Anonymous said...

Don't do it please.

Kris said...

Andrew - When's Family Day?!

Anon - don't do what?

ThisIsAndrew said...

February 21st and not a minute sooner apparently.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, what I meant is that you shouldn't dye your hair blonde again. The dark colour is great on you.

ghost said...

there was no brett micheals in there anywhere.

Kris said...

Andrew - Hahaha... let's make it TWO minutes sooner!

Anon - Thanks. To go back to blonde now would be hell and take forever, so I think I'll be staying dark for awhile. I want to to grow it til I can sit on it or throw it out windows like a dark-haired Rapunzel. ;)

ghost - That took me a sec... haha. You're right, I didn't give you any Poison to pick from.

Would it help if I got out my guitar and attempted a little "Every Rose Has It's Thorn"? Heehee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...