Thursday, February 24, 2011

This Town Don't Feel Mine, I'm Fast To Get Away

I suppose, for the sake of this story, that it all started with our Friendly Neighbourhood Pervert, Masuka.

A couple of posts ago, I asked for that button that magically made everything easy.

So yesterday, he sent me this picture:


After that, a tall dark stranger (henceforth known in this post as Mr. TDS) made me go look at an apartment that I wasn't going to look at. It was a bit further west than I had planned on living, and we all know that I am a stubborn mule-bitch. A picky, picky (yet equally awesome) stubborn mule-bitch.

But Mr. TDS convinced and pretty much dragged me there.

Alas, alack, and long damn story short - as of March 5th, Toronto will once again be Kris-tastic. After almost a year of hiding out in Niagara, it's time to get back up to Crazytown and be one with the crazies.

If you're happy about this news, you can thank Masuka and Mr. TDS. Masuka sent me this email today:

"I take full credit for you getting your apartment cuz i pressed the easy button."

Touche.

But Mr. TDS takes credit for finding the apartment, making me go see it, and convincing me that I'd be stupid not to take it.

So merci, boys. Merci. Now which of you are going to take credit for helping me move that day?


Here we go again...

You ready for me, Trawnna?

Not bloody likely.



17 comments:

Peter, Et Cetera said...

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me. Oo, oo, oo, no, baby please don't go...

I like the 'Kids Room' box almost as much as I like the 'Toys' box. Childish humour fully intended on the latter.

Kris said...

Well, 'Kids Room' is my room, obviously. And yeah, you probably like the 'Toys' box a little more. Where's Masuka to comment on that one??

Masuka said...

Listen--- I pressed the freakin' easy button.. It even said "that was easy" after I pressed it. Now you want me to move you too?! :P


...I have a bad back :)

And Mr. TDS can take credit for finding the place, but the cosmos never would have aligned had I not pressed said easy button. Besides, if you recall I foretold all your good fortune in December.

screetus said...

Woo Hoo!

ghost said...

mr tds is a lot more appealing as a handle than mr std.

Kris said...

Masuka - You are wise and powerful. I admit that.

screetus - :)

ghost - Ha! I have to think he'd probably agree.

Mike D. said...

Glad for you, sad for me!

Kris said...

Haha... D, what's the difference ya hermit?

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE COMING BACK! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!

Kris said...

Anonymous excitement! I'm intrigued.

Friend said...

Very happy to hear it, Kris. This city sure does miss you (and Daisy too, of course!).

Kris said...

Thanks, Friend. Because I've been back and forth so much lately, it kinda feels like I already moved back!

TC said...

congrats and here's to new (re-newed?) beginnings!

Kris said...

Thanks! :)

Mike D. said...

Hermit? Maybe.

RealSuperKeith said...

Welcome Back, K! And here's to you 'taking over this town'...
http://tinyurl.com/4vdu6gg

Kris said...

Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...