Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have No Fear For When I'm Alone, I'll Be Better Off Than I Was Before


This picture here pretty much captures my week. Messy and all over the damn place.

Ah, the joys of moving. Feels like I just did this not too long ago. But it was almost a year back, which was 6x longer than I planned to stay in Niagara. So we're due.


I have no time to be interesting, so bear with me as I bore the crap outta you 'til I move on Saturday.

Between work, packing, buying stuff for the apartment, etc, etc... I can only make time for sleep. "Interesting" and "fun"  went out the window once "move" became the focus.


Daisy is smarter than I give her credit for.

She sees the boxes and bags, and the moving anxiety is hitting her. It likely reminds her of the last time we uprooted and she's probably pissed at me for doing it again.

Little does she know that this particular move will be awesome for her. (Is it wrong to say "I told ya so" to a dog?)


So after Saturday, you blog-reader folk should expect some new adventures, new faces, new shenanigans.

A new start to a(nother) new life....


... and new rainboots that I bought for High Park trips. Daisy approves.

Ch-ch-ch-changes are afoot in big ways. So s'cuse me while I go pack up my world and prepare for 'em all.



11 comments:

Mom said...

you'll miss our shopping trips :)

Alyson said...

So excited for you!

screetus said...

Welcome back!
I have a feeling you're moving into one of my favorite neighborhoods...

Kris said...

Mom - but the shopping trips happened because of the move - vicious circle! Verrrry vicious :)

Alyson, Thanks, chick!

Screetus - Possibly, close enough to it!

Anonymous said...

IM SO EXCITED!

Kris said...

Good! Well, good if I know you...

Masuka said...

two words: Masuka Dates.

Kris said...

three words: ok.

Mike D. said...

This is the sound of Niagara becoming less awesome.

Kris said...

...I don't hear anything. Hmm.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Best of luck to you and your dog on this move.

Also, nice Floyd reference in the previous post. Those guys are my shit. Only three real members still alive. Only two of the originals.

: (

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...