Saturday, March 26, 2011

Prick Your Finger It Is Done, The Moon Has Now Eclipsed The Sun


Last night, my Neil came by for some beers and laughs.


When we get together, shit gets weird. And by that I mean we get weird.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to blame Neil for the Rebecca Black song being in my head all night and all morning. He hadn't watched it and wanted to see it, so... I put it on. People aren't kidding, that crap is catchy.



And thus started the drunken YouTube surfing. An educational experience, as we watched a live childbirth while searching for an SNL skit.

Ouch.


But most of our time was spent watching my video blogs with the closed captioning on. Their subtitle feature is still in beta, so it is amusingly incorrect (especially to people with a few beers in 'em.). Thanks to Nick "NBomb" for the tip!

The following pictures are examples of the insanely incorrect closed captioning on my videos:


Subtitle says:

"Because of the labia fit but I'm pretty sure we all want that"

What I actually said?

"He says that it's a lame answer, but I'm pretty sure we all want that"

Close! But the labia part kinda changes subject matter... Yep. We're talkin' vaginas, folks!


Subtitle says:

"Puny human princess"

What I actually said?

"...to make him a drum set"

Yeah. I kinda prefer the puny human princess, to be honest.


Subtitle says:

"sarcasm at sister some of the originating retarded people single-mindedly sticking backpack"

What I actually said?

"Other than that, I'm sure some of you are just nice, kind-hearted people... and no matter what, you're gonna kiss that guy."

Jesus. YouTube's got some splainin' to do, because that isn't even remotely close. Damn backpacks.


Subtitle says:

"that maggie frozen aggressing innately pata faction cracks."

What I actually said?

"That man is probably gonna grab you. But hey, at least he's not gonna punch you in the crotch!"

Yeah. That makes complete sense to me. Guess I'm an advanced being or sumthin'.

So there you have it.

Grab some alcohol and watch some YouTube with the CC on. You're welcome.


19 comments:

Masuka said...

When do we get to visit?

Kris said...

Text me, maybe you came come with me tonight?

Mike D. said...

Someone at You Tube is going to get fired.

Kris said...

Nah, it's in Beta... it'll get fixed.

Neil said...

Gotta love the YouTube'ing. I've got the same bloody song stuck in my head as well today!~ I talked about her in one of my breaks.. Something along the lines of "Charlie Sheen and Rebecca Black should do a duet. Ya!

Kris said...

Oh no. That should never, ever happen!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I just watched a couple. You missed some real gems!

Kris said...

Yeah, I didn't bother taking pictures of 'em all. You get the gist!

Anonymous said...

Are you a puny human princess, tho?

Kris said...

I'm five eight, so I dunno if that's "puny". And while I'm not completely human NOR am I very princess-y, I still wanna be a puny human princess. So yes.

PatZ said...

you need to do an entire video with subtitles, mute the sounds, and let everyone guess what you're actually saying.

Kris said...

Hmmm... y'know, I just might.

Sinter Klaas said...

Those clips look like they're from your Christmas video. Have you delivered on those wishes yet? You wouldn't want to soil the Klaas name now would you?

Kris said...

Only if the little boys and girls were good!

Phronk said...

Yeah Marilyn Manson!

I don't think the captioning is wrong. It just comes from a different world. A world of princesses and vaginas.

I wish I lived there

Kris said...

You're my favourite.

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and
let you κnow a feω of the ріctures аrеn't loading correctly. I'm not
ѕure whу but I think its a linking isѕue.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Here is my homepage ... xed.it

Anonymous said...

If you ԁesire to οbtain a great deаl from this paragraph
then you have tο apply theѕe stгategies to yοur ωon
web sitе.

Alѕo νisit my ѕite :: lloyd irvin

Anonymous said...

Whаt's up friends, how is all, and what you desire to say on the topic of this post, in my view its in fact awesome for me.

Look at my weblog reputation management

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...