Monday, April 18, 2011

Years Of Listening Taking In, To One Day Take Away

Forgive me for anything stupid I may type today, for once I actually (sorta) have an excuse.

A nasty cold has hit, and fogged up my once-functioning brain. I just sat here staring at the screen for a few minutes before remembering exactly what I was doing.

Concentrating very hard. Keep concentra - oooh, shiny!

Anyway.

So, I don't know if you've heard of this Book of Face, or Face Book... but if you're on it, take a gander over yonder. (Yes, I just typed "gander" and "yonder". Get down with the old-timey.)

If you choose to "like" the page, maybe we'll be friends forever. But aside from that, my li'l writing business is going to be getting a bit of a makeover. I've got some talented folks on board, and a 'one-stop creative shop' is in the process of being born. Stay tuned for more, drop me a line if you'd like to be a part of it, or let me know if we're just what you need (cuz we are).

And if anyone ever finds out who put the hoodoo on me to gimme this damn cold, please - send them my regards in the form of a smack to the head.

Love 'n sneezes.


16 comments:

Gapes of Ass said...

Ah, the bridge of that tune. Thanks, Rambler.

Kris said...

Anytime, AssGapes.

Anonymous said...

Making shit happen, yeah?

Kris said...

Always the plan.

Masuka said...

Sorry for giving you my cold.

Kris said...

Did you give me the germs via phone, or email? I gotta know!

Mike D. said...

Sorry you're sick, Kris. How is Daisy?

Kris said...

She's good. Mouse hunting.

ScottMescudi said...

I'll be sure to "Like" the facebook page.

Kris said...

Thanks Scott!!

Anonymous said...

Hot pic. Hot song. Hot hot.

Kris said...

Hot chocolate? Hot Pocket? Hot yoga?

Peter said...

Congrats on the business doings and happenings.

And I love the crap out of that song.

Kris said...

Thanks, mista!

I anxiously await your guest post on the 26th ;)

krista zee said...

OH MY GOD

thanks for posting this GRAPES video. Wow the memories come flooding back!
(PS I love Tom Hooper 4ever)

Kris said...

:)

That's why I love this song always. Takes me back every time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...