Monday, May 9, 2011

I Ain't Seen The Sunshine Since I Don't Know When

After the dogfood larvae incident and the dismissive way Purina dealt with it, I was very happy to receive this huge basket of Cesar Bistro dinners for Daisy.


So she's been eating Steak Tips and Garden Greens, Steak Florentine, Tuscan Style Stew with Beef, Grilled Chicken Primavera... in other words, my little dog is eating better than I am. (I live on the Single Chick Diet - pasta, hot dogs, anything frozen, and beer. Of course beer.)



Needless to say, one of us has been much happier than the other around dinnertime.

She's lovin' her Cesars. I'm lovin' the lack of larvae. Really.


Sorry Maggie, Daisy's takin' over.

*cough* Daisy the Spokesdoggie? Anyone? *cough*


Moving along with this Daisy-centric post - I finally bought her a crate. I was against it for so long, but my dog expert friends advised that it was best for the girly, and she needed a secure place to sleep when I leave the apartment.

It had gotten to the point where Daisy figured out how to open my fridge while I was out. Oh yeah.

Ever found butter in your bed or perogies in your furniture? Hot.


Happy Mother's Day, Daisy. I bought you a doggie jail.


Except... she likes it! Huzzah, a success... so far.

A blanket and a monkey friend make her house The Superhappyfunplace. Hopefully this means that the contents of my fridge, shower and closet are now safe from my li'l monster.


Woof.



15 comments:

Alyson said...

Your doggie is the cutest thing ever.

Masuka said...

Nice. She's such a cutie

Kris said...

Alyson - Thanks :) I agree, but I'm pretty damn biased.

Masuka - So's Oakley. They need to meet!

Mike D. said...

Mommy Long Legs and Daisy. Cute post, Kris.

Kris said...

Thanks, D. Daisy ate a few Daddy Long Legs spiders in her time. Does that mean she's gonna eat me?

Drew said...

Never have I been lucky enough to find butter in my bed, but I have found a steak bone buried in my pillowcase, amongst other things that shouldn't be in a pillowcase. All thanks to a little four legged I call Hector who seemed to have a different personality when left on his own. Crating has turned him into a well behaved little man, most of the time, so I wish you good luck crate training Daisy, it'll work!
That's a really cute picture of you and Daisy :)

Kris said...

Thanks Drew!

I've definitely found dog bones, treats and toys in random, strange spots. She loves to bury and hide stuff.

Mike D. said...

She eats spiders? I guess that's good.

Kris said...

I hate spiders.

Vanessa said...

Your dog is so cute!

Kris said...

Thanks Vanessa! Yours is too ;)

Brian The American said...

I want to be your dog. Woof!

Kris said...

K, but I'll hafta crate train ya.

Shurette said...

I was totally unaware you had a bF. Mistakes, mistakes....

Kris said...

Huh? I don't have a boyfriend, whatchou talkin' bout?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...