Thursday, June 16, 2011

Burning In The Corner Is The Only One Who Dreams He Had You With Him

Wants and needs are sometimes very different.

I need some good distractions. My current ones aren't cuttin' it.

I want things to go as I envision them. Ideas that come to fruition.


I need to make normal faces. And locate my other eye.

I want to win the lottery. Then money won't be the measure of success.


I need to think before I bite things. Do you know where that's been?

I want to find someone who gets me. Who gives me the butterflies I've long forgotten.


I need to learn how to use these. Once and for all - I'll skate, dammit.

I want to make you smile. But I only make you angry.


I need to get rid of these punks. They're plotting to eat my dog.

I want a hammock. Now, thanks.

I need a freelance website designer. Email me about projects.

I want a crazy happy feeling that I can hold onto. One that isn't forced or unsure.


I need this girly more than anything else. She keeps me in check.

I want some things I don't yet have. But I'll get 'em.I always do... eventually.


What do you want? What do you need?


17 comments:

ns said...

I think all of mine are the same.

Except for the skating. And my eye. And no raccoon problems. And I don't need a website designer.

Okay, so like 70% of the same. For me though, I'm not sure if I'll ever get em or not. :\

Kris said...

I tell myself I'll get 'em, but a lot of it is wishful thinking.

Let's go buy some hammocks.

Masuka said...

I'm sorry I havent been distracting you well enough. I'll endeavor to do better

Kris said...

Wanna come see Jair's band tonight?

Mike D. said...

I want these things to happen for you.
I need to meet someone great.

Sotonrich said...

If you want a hammock there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third, there's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too, you got Put-Your-Butt-There, That's on third and Swing Low, Sweet Chariot...Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.

;)

Kris said...

D - You WILL meet someone great. Leave the house, it'll happen.

Rich - Hahahahahahaha! Screw this, I'm just moving to Third ;)

ns said...

Kris - Little known fact: I'm a hammock-buying machine.

Kris said...

Good. I love me a hammock!

Anonymous said...

what is that you're biting?

Kris said...

That'd be the Neilson Cup. A buncha my friends are in the Exclaim hockey league, and that night were the championship celebrations. And faux biting.

Brian The American said...

Picture #1: I want to kiss those lips.

Kris said...

:)

Hey Bri. When ya comin' to Toronto?

ghost said...

wisdom and contentment. and my little ones nearby.

Kris said...

You always have the best answers.

Jordan Sane said...

Re: "Do YOU know where that's been?"...

Yes, I do. I've won it. Uhh, you don't want to put your lips on it. ;)

Kris said...

Ha!

I didn't actually bite it, thankfully. I've heard stories of different places it's been. The next day they washed it & drank out of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...