Monday, June 6, 2011

Metaphor For A Missing Moment

I swear like a sailor.
Debate like a champ.
Pound back beers on patios and in dirty pubs.
I'm happy in band tshirts and ripped jeans.

I can take what you throw at me. And dish it out better.
I'm most comfortable in a group of guys - talking shit and having a laugh.

I am, for the most part, one of the guys.

But sometimes
I just might have to remind you


That I am, in fact, a woman.


You can dress me up.


Take me out.


And find out why girls
who are 'one of the boys'
can be the very best kind.


18 comments:

Kurtys said...

My. God.

Masuka said...

I think I can see your lady bits... Nope it's a loose thread, my bad

Vern said...

The reminder is nice but, not necessary.

ghost said...

i almost expected to see a lamp shade at the top of the leg in the bottom pic.

Kris said...

Masuka, on what planet do ladybits resemble a loose thread? Hmm...

ghost - you're the second to say that. That movie was made in my hometown, so it makes sense! :)

Mike D. said...

And what a woman you are, Kris. :)

ThisIsAndrew said...

Sexy poncho's, band tshirts and ripped jeans I may add. Clearly a winner.

Kris said...

D - Thank you, sir.

Andrew - Oh yes! The sexy poncho makes the woman, y'know!

ThisIsAndrew said...

Totally! What else could be more important? Clearly nothing.

Kris said...

Nothing indeed.

Anonymous said...

No-one could ever mistake you for a boy. Not with those stems.

Kris said...

Haha...'stems' always makes me laugh. So does 'gams'. Thanks, anon. :)

ns said...

Love the cupboards!

Kris said...

The cupboards thank you!

Anonymous said...

Well the gams are good too!

Kris said...

Ha!

justinbaisden.com said...

Just getting caught up on blogs. Fantastic post Kris.

Of course pictures of beautiful women in the midst of my reading is always a nice touch.

Kris said...

Thanks, Justin! Glad you're comin' here to catch up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...