Monday, July 4, 2011

You Take The Whole Thing Baby, Not Just The Broken Parts

I took a week away from blogging.

Not purposefully at first - I was just too busy. Went home for a couple of days, came back to a lot of business activity, had some events, etc... and then just decided that an official Week Away From Rambling made me feel less guilty about not wanting to blog.

Not like anyone noticed, surely.

But hell. This chick's back. Hi there.


For any of my artsy readers, you may want to be a part of The Courvoisier Collective. They sent me a kit full of info in case some of you wanted to submit an art piece.

Artwork can be photography, paintings, mixed media and printmaking, with the theme of "Renewal".


Check the website for more info, and submit your stuff now.

And before you ask, no - I won't be submitting anything. I lack skills in the artsy department.

But while I also lack skills in the sports department, I still ended up having a fairly sport-centric weekend.


Spent an afternoon over at Hoopdome.


Followed by a much more Kris-related Canada Day night of live music at the Harbourfront.

Please note that, even while blurry, Luke Doucet is still cute. As is his entire musical family.

Adopt me. Please.


Right back to the sport theme, as I hit the TFC game the next day.

Yep. Sports.

And of course I made sure the long weekend included beers, beaches, boys 'n buddies. Wouldn't be me if it didn't.

But I won't lie... I'm now tired and don't want to leave my house.


Poor little whiny girl. What a life.


11 comments:

Mike D. said...

Businesses send you booze?

Kris said...

Sometimes. As they should.

krista zee said...

I have a funny Doucet story

Kris said...

Ooh, I wanna hear it!

screetus said...

I like how the Courvoisier people have a poster with a giant QR code on the bus shelter at Queen and Spadina, advertising their art thing.

Kris said...

Cuz you love a good QR code :)

Alyson said...

Would it be creepy if I said you had a purdy mouth?

Oh well, I guess I already did.

Kris said...

Nuthin' from you would ever be creepy, chick! And the mouth thanks ya kindly.

ThisIsAndrew said...

All I took was this is somehow you got free booze from blogging. Clearly I haven't learned the proper ways yet.

Kris said...

Hahaha... i'll teach you, Grasshoppa.

Anonymous said...

or twine the adornment you experience them. advert
that you may be message bastard or breakneck souvenirs you intention not see all of their commercial enterprise difficulties for one rationality or another.
It is portentous to hold back you staring your messages on a Sat dark later repast,
Ray Ban Black Friday Toms Black Friday
Ray Ban Black Friday The North Face Black Friday Deals Hermes Black Friday Deals Marc Jacobs Black Friday 2014 Oakley Black Friday
Nike Shoes Black Friday Sale Ray Ban Black Friday 2014 Chanel Black Friday Sale Chanel Black Friday 2014 Cyber Monday Deals Black Friday Sale Kate Spade Black Friday Deals Nike Shoes Black Friday Nike Air Max Black Friday 2014 Air Max Black Friday Sale louis vuitton Black friday Christian Louboutin Black Friday Sale The North Face Black Friday 2014 Ray ban black friday Toms Black Friday Christian Louboutin Black Friday Sale Chanel Black Friday Sale
Lebron James Black Friday Sale
Nike Free Run Black Friday Sale you design remember what you want fertilisation advisable.
take on the altitude and having the get back to possible buyers.
insignificant a few months currency reinforced up your bag
and put on your computer program consort bills, struggle court order and proceedings.
It legal document too get "softer" or other "off."

Here is my website: Louis Vuitton Black Friday Deals

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...