Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feeling Good Was Good Enough For Me, Good Enough For Me & Bobby McGee

Most people assume they know what my job is. That is, until it comes up in conversation.

"So, how's... um... wait, what do you do again? You write for a newspaper?"

Nah, not exactly.

"You write commercials at a radio station?"

Used to, yeah.

"You're a hitman for hire?"

You could say that, but shhhhh.

"You're a ninja unicorn?"

Bingo!


 So, what the hell do I do?

Well, I'm still a freelance writer. And I still do social media management for clients. But technically, those are just two aspects of the bigger picture.

I recently started a small creative agency, with a team of amazing freelance creatives. Any creative job a client needs done - from copywriting, graphic design, social media marketing, audio/video production, PR, etc - we do it. One-stop shop.

Yeah, you probably need us.

The website isn't up yet, but people are still finding me. For that, I give thanks to whoever is the ruler of the interweb. The team is constantly growing, and we're always looking for new talented folks and more great clients to work with.

Aside from that, I have other fun projects always on the go (some blog-related, some not), and am keeping busy. Quite frankly, my mascot thinks it's all a bit too much. She's overwhelmed.


So there ya have it. A vague description of what I do.

Don't lose sleep wondering anymore, ok? Go back to counting sheep, they're feeling neglected.

Poor, poor sheep.



16 comments:

Masuka said...

I'm your best employee by far.

Kris said...

Aw, you used the word "employee". I prefer "audio mastermind'.

Jetson Stamina said...

I accept. I only freelance write in short paragraphs about things in left field and only at my leisure. I want full benefits and a base salary. I have wicked awesome presentation skills and my tourettes are controlled when i take my medication which i always forget to do on mondays. So, happy to present on modays but will punctuate every sentence with "happy happy cunt nipple fart sauce. Go go go GO GO GO GO GOOOOOO neutron dance kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw caramels!!!"

When do i start?

Kris said...

Dude, you were hired before you even knew there was a job for ya.

Anonymous said...

You're awesome. 'Nough said.

Kris said...

Well, thanks!

Mike D. said...

If I know anyone who needs creative services, I'll refer them. Good stuff.

Kris said...

You're a good boy.

ThisIsAndrew said...

Do you have my stapler?

Kris said...

Ha! PC Load Letter!

TJ said...

Hey Kris,
Did you know it's International Beer Day? Can you believe it!?!!

http://www.internationalbeerday.com/

Kris said...

Woo hooo!!!

Let's celebrate, folks!

ghost said...

yes. i have your stapler.

Anonymous said...

It is caused by the hormonal problems, weight gain, and many other
factors. There are cellulite creams made with natural ingredients that
stimulate the skin and reduce water retention beneath the skin.
You do not have to perform these exercises every day, all you
need is to do them three times (3x) a week for about thirty minutes each session.



Feel free to visit my blog post ... How to get rid of cellulite naturally

Anonymous said...

Occasionally laser surgery will be used in order to
deal with the problem. Individuals who have suffered with acne look forward
to the day when they can look in the mirror and see skin that is pimple and blemish-free.

This sounds drastic but as long as you pay due care and attention when carrying the task out the removal should happen without a hitch.


Look at my web blog how to get rid of warts Asap

Blogger said...

Get Paid Up To $316/day!

We currently have many open positions for social media marketers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...