Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Days Are Here Again, & All The Drinks Half Price


I found these glasses in my kitchen...

And had an idea.


To become a bad librarian.

 But, no.

That won't work.

Rob Ford would likely get rid of me.


So I considered becoming a hipster.

I can like things ironically. I can listen to bands you've never heard of, and call them "sellouts" once you do.

Hell, I even like suspenders.

Should I be a hipster?


Shit no. I don't wanna grow a beard.


Or maybe....?

Nah.


People put accessories on dogs.

What about dog glasses?

Daisy would make an awesome nerd.

And that's gotta be better than all the other crap princess-types do to their dogs.

Right? Right?


Bah. No.

Sorry, nerd. Won't happen again.


On TV, the scholarly types are often biting the ends of their glasses.

I can do that. I can be a scholar.

See?

Look at me! I'm a scholar!


Except... I'm too messy to look like a scholar.


Alright, fine. I admit it.

These ideas bite.


18 comments:

kenz e. lee said...

HOT !!!

Masuka said...

Agreed: time to revisit the naughty librarian.. if rob ford sees that, he might decide to keep the libraries after all!

Kris said...

Don't hold your breath!

Jetson Stamina said...

I would remove the last pic. You're a 5 minute photoshop job away from being on one of them blocked websites.

Does the guy from UP live in your kitchen? Be nice to him. His wife just died, his floating house ripped out his cable and he's being stalked by the pre-diabetic fat kid from Stand By Me.

Kris said...

Dammit!

blepharisma said...

I just like Dais with the glasses on.

Kris said...

Me too. She, however, did not.

Poor Dais.

Anonymous said...

So cute. The hipster shot makes me giggle.

Kris said...

I bet ya laugh at hipsters on the street, too ;)

Johnny said...

You're just two corduroy elbow patches away from becoming a geography professor.

Kris said...

That would be awesome. If I knew a damn thing about geography...

Rob Ford said...

youre suck a fucking loser

Johnny said...

Bah! Geography professors blag it anyway...

Just use overly long and ponderous words, wear elbow patches/vacant expression and you're good to go!

Kris said...

"Rob Ford" - True. But luckily, I spell properly. You?

Johnny - I do dig elbow patches...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

My blog:
rachat credit pret www.rachatdecredit.net

screetus said...

You should wear those glasses, walk into a library and claim you're there to collect their library fines.

Kris said...

Ha! Put on your glasses and come along!

Pete said...

Beaut.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...