Friday, September 16, 2011

Catch Me Flying In The Sun, Catch Me Drinking Of Your Wine

By now, everyone knows that the honey badger don't give a shit.

And if you didn't know? Learn:


Well the other day I was showing The Gimp where that came from, since he never understood why I keep talking about a damn honey badger who apparently gives nary a shit. That viewing led to us watching all the animal videos, narrated by whoever this Randall guy is.

Videos like... the bullfrog:


And these goats, who I want as pets. Hours of entertainment, methinks:


So there. No rambles today, just some videos that teach you crap you may not have ever known about animals, and the newfound knowledge that these entertain me.

Cuz the Shambled Badger don't give a shit.



10 comments:

Masuka said...

I miss the rambles.

Kris said...

Was too busy fer a gool ol' fashioned Ramble.

Andrew II said...

Fainting Goats are awesome, I remember seeing that years ago and being thoroughly entertained, thanks for reminding me lol.

Kris said...

I seriously want one.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Funny.

Andrew II said...

I want one too, get one for me while you're at it.

Kris said...

You got it!

5:34 poet said...

'Badgers?! We don't need no Stinkin' Badgers!!'

Okay, actually we do. We do need badgers. A whole fucken army of them. Give the Police a badger unit that SWAT can use to clear houses with. First swat breaches the door and then they release 20 hungry honey badgers through the door, close the door shut, go back to their squad cars to eat a timbit and sip some double doubles and let the mayhem ensue.

5:34 poet

Kris said...

You just made me wanna become a cop.

4:25 poet said...

Haha yeah. 'Goetz. Kris Goetz. Badger force, Special Ops.'

I would sic a honey badger on Moammar Ghadafi, but they would just become friends.

4:25 poet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...