Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Baby's Love Had Gone & Left My Baby Blue

It's no secret that I love the CNE. Used to go every year, but hadn't gone since I last blogged about it in 2009.

So, a couple of days ago I went.

Yay!


Checked out the farm and got kinda sad. All the little animals make me stupidly giddy and girly, but the confined spaces bother me.

Especially the pigs. Oh, the pigs.


So, no pictures of pigs. But sleeping baby horses? Yeah. Definitely pics of that.

Don't you judge me.


These are the scouts who gave us a wheelchair for my gimp partner in CNE crime.


The scout made my job easier. He was a scout ninja.


Moo.


My favourite li'l guy, TJ the Water Bottle Bandit. Such a happy little monkey, and playing with a half empty bottle of water was enough to keep him giggly.

Excuse me while my biological clock skips a beat.


Jeff, his daddy,  knows how much I freak out over babies and tried to convince me to "oops" a dude so I can get on the mommy train.

That won't be happening. No babies 'til I find a guy I actually want to stick around.

Yeah, it's proving difficult.


Claire makes cute babies.


Thanks, farmers!


When it was time for rides, The Gimp couldn't go on. So this Shambled Rambler went it alone.




All in all, fun times. I'd go to The Ex every damn day if I could.

And a cute boy gave me a piece of straw as a present...


...thanks, TJ.

17 comments:

Justin Baisden said...

Did you get in on any insane food?

Wil said...

The vid actually did make me dizzy.

Shevy said...

Jeff isn't the only one... I distinctly remember Nana doing the same!

Princess Pessimism said...

I can't be the only one who recognizes the title of this post from labyrinth

ghost said...

its nice to see that life in the far northern reaches isn't too dissimilar to that down here in the deep south.

Kris said...

Justin - Just bacon poutine. Usually I go crazy with the food, but not this year. I was going to try some things after the rides, but we left.

Wil - Hope ya didn't puke!

Shevy - Yep. But then she asked me to find someone to marry first.

Princess - You SHOULDN'T be the only one... but I'm glad you know it. I also used the song in my video. Ah, Bowie...

ghost - It's a small world after all, right?

Caesar and Schultz said...

awwwwww :)

Next year maybe TJ will be 'this tall' and can go on the whirly-about rides with you.
xo

Kris said...

Ha! Or, TJ and I can play with water bottles all day. Just as fun.

Alyson said...

First off: solid Labyrinth Bowie song quote

Second: that vid made me dizzy. woah.

ghost said...

so the song goes.

Kris said...

Alyson - does that mean you're not coming to Toronto to go on spinny rides with me?!

ghost - damn right!

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you have been
utilizing? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I'd like
to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?



Review my web-site: deadlingerwiki.fr

Anonymous said...

I know this site presents quality based content and additional material, is there any other web site which offers these kinds of stuff in quality?



my web-site; internet marketing for dummies

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

Also visit my homepage: stuhrling original watches for women

Anonymous said...

You made some really good points there. I checked on the
net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals
will go along with your views on this website.

Also visit my blog: men's victorinox watches

Anonymous said...

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go
over the same subjects? Appreciate it!

Look into my site ... Womens Vestal watches

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I just want to give you a big thumbs up for your great info
you've got here on this post. I am returning to your blog for more soon.

Also visit my website ... akribos xxiv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...