Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We're Going Where The Winds Are Blowin'

Every year the Everything To Do With Sex Show comes around, and every year I miss it. Even when I worked at Proud FM and we had a booth there each year... I was writing ads for it, and I still didn't end up going.

I always hear how much fun people have when they go - as a single, twenty-something blogger chick I really have no reason not to.


Well it's comin' around again, and this time I plan to be there. And after finding out about a fun promotion for it, I can only imagine how many of you will be going along with me. Some huge posters for the Everything To Do With Sex show will be put up around the city, and attached to some will be a pair of Baci Lingerie and a coupon for ten dollars off of admission.

If you want 'em, check out the maps here and go get some gitch!


Speaking of "Everything To Do With Sex" (great segue, Kris...), after all of our blog discussions about him (here and here), Masuka's baby was born over the weekend.


Say hi to little Evan - in this picture, he's meeting their dog, Oakley, for the first time. He's a beautiful little monkey, and I can't wait to meet him!

Congrats to Masuka and Nat! Woo hoo!

12 comments:

Alyson said...

I want free gitch!

Kris said...

Come to Toronto, lady! It's time!

justinbaisden.com said...

I'll likely check it out this year. I haven't been in 10 years. Maybe we'll finally cross paths.

Kris said...

Ten years? Has it been going on the long? Geez.

And yeah, it's about time right? :)

Anonymous said...

That last photo is so very sweet.

Kris said...

Dogs 'n babies. Nuthin' better.

blepharisma said...

Joey loves Masuka's dog.

Kris said...

I knew he would! I think I mentioned Oakley to him once.

Friend said...

If I see the underwear I'll get you some, Kris! (Was that a weird thing to say?)

Kris said...

Nope! Cuz you should get me some. Yup.

Dee said...

The sex show is always super fun. See ya there?

Kris said...

Guess so! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...