Monday, November 7, 2011

Cold, Cold Water Surrounds Me Now & All I've Got Is Your Hand

Last week was a busy & damn productive one, work-wise.

So, in my own brain, I deserved some beers and time with my nutbar friends.


Oh, 50.

I will never consider you a gross old man beer.

At least not until I am a gross old man.


Please note Toni's Movember 'stache. No, not above her lip. Lower.

It's more of a cleavage frame. Don't act like you don't dig it.


She only hugs me when she's drunk. I'm working to change that.


That dude right there is HappyBirthdayFace. That's what I named him on my 27th birthday.

And from this picture, I shall henceforth be known as BitchFace. Fitting.



Hands Across America.

Or... Hands Across A Whelan's Gate Table.



"Ooooh!", says Matt.

"Aaaahhh!", says the group.



Dapper Jacket Man kept telling me he liked my red coat.

Then his friend stole his wallet and tried to impress us with it after skulking behind us and waiting for an opportunity to show off. Can't make this shit up.



HappyBirthdayTongue.



BitchFace is now back to the usual KrisFace.

And thus ends Friday night.

Saturday night, a lot less pics were taken... but I managed to steal one, of me in the middle of a Lads sammich.


There's my random update for the week.

We now return to our regularly-scheduled Monday programming.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll buy you a 50.

Kris said...

Make it two.

Mike D. said...

I'll buy you 6.

Andrew II said...

Bitchface is being a little hard on yourself no? How about semi-creeper face instead.

Kris said...

Mike - you win!

Andrew - Well, no. It was a bitchy face in that pic. My CreeperFace is quite different. You'll see.

Alyson said...

I totally want to see The Creeperface.

Kris said...

Hahaha... Ok, I'll post it sometime soon.

Shan said...

I do like your red coat, it looks pretty with your dark hair. The smile doesn't hurt either! :)

Kris said...

Thank you!!! :)

Andrew II said...

Just me or did that, "you'll see" seem a little scary? I'm scared.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see some teeth in your pics! smile a little more even if u have to fake it

Kris said...

Andrew - hahaha, don't be! Or maybe you should be.

Anon - I actually smile a lot, I promise :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...