Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm A Perfectionist, And Perfect Is A Skinned Knee

Masuka recently had a house party. I got to meet his uber cute spawn, talk to some new folks, and get overly drunk without realizing it, which is exactly what my favourite perverted friend had planned.

This is a series of pics he sent me.

I know that in the first one, I'm telling him give me his watch so I can wear it as a choker.

In the last one, I'm smelling him.Yep. Smelling him.

The rest.... well, why don't you guys tell me?


 





Because, at this point, your guess is as good as mine. So have at it.

Best captions or made-up storylines win an interweb high-five from yours truly, along with my undying respect (which obviously isn't as cool as a high-five).

Go!


13 comments:

Masuka said...

For the record, it takes 2 liters of beer to get you loaded...

Kris said...

I went to the bar after. Made friends with more strangers, HUZZAH!

Kris said...

Also, thanks for the good times :)

Bill said...

Pic1) it's the only way I remember that the hour changes this weekend.

Pic2) Oh Kris it's always...umm...well great to see you

Pic3) Masuka...was your tongue firmly implanted in your cheek?

Pic4) Tongue in where Kris?

Pic5) Oh Masuka you crack me up

Pic6) How many times have I told you not to laugh just because I said crack?

Pic7) Masuka your farts are a huge turn on!

Kris said...

Oh my.

Anonymous said...

It had something to do with boobs.

Kris said...

Usually.

ghost said...

number three. youre trying to convince him to go on a poutine run.

im still not clear on what poutine is, but it seems to be a big deal to all of my canadian buddies.

Kris said...

You need to get your butt down here. Poutine is fries, gravy, and (if made correctly)cheese curds. It's delicious. You need to have some.

(And you're right, I likely DID try to make him go on a poutine run...)

Mike D. said...

What did he smell like? And why are you making friends with strangers?

Kris said...

He smelled like a nice cologne. Can't remember which one.

And why wouldn't I make friends with strangers? It's what I do.

Mike D. said...

I hope these strangers are nice.

Kris said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...