Friday, December 30, 2011

All The Ones You Tell Your Troubles To, They Don't Really Care For You

Yesterday my blog disappeared.

Bam. Gone. About 5 minutes after I responded to a comment on my last post. In place of the shambled ramblings you currently see here was a note that said that this blog had been removed. No explanation or instructions. Just a "hey dumbass, yer blog's gone! HA!".

Hmmm.
Angry? I'm not angry...
It wasn't like that time I accidentally deleted a blog, freaked out, and then found the un-delete button. I promise. This one was outta nowhere.

So the only way to get any help is in the blogger forums (Yes, I'm still on blogger. No, I don't care that you feel it is beneath you. I'll change when I wanna, and have the time.) Some posting and investigating ensued and eventually ye olde blog was back up.

While they still didn't offer any real explanation, there's signs that someone's been trying to access my account, and apparently someone may also be copying all of my content and using it on spam sites. So if you're the dickface in question, fuhgeddaboutit. My secret special agent detectives (who double as male model man-servants) are onto you. They shall beat you and feed you your spleen. Mmm. Spleen.



All's well that ends well, and your home of boredom is back to its non-glory. Huzzah.

(In other news, our Ricky's Big Scoop contest from awhile back just ended and the winner was announced here. Didja win? Huh? Didja?)

If this site suddenly "disappears" again... lemme know. Tweet me awake or sumthin', and I'll  be on the case like Nancy Drew.

Gumshoe - out.


16 comments:

justinbaisden.com said...

Wordpress Etc.

Kris said...

...what did I write up there, mister? tsk tsk.

J Money said...

I enjoy being a slightly irritating friend.

I also use Blogger for my other blog. I worship at the Google temple on the regular.

I'm glad you got everything back up. The first thing I did when I started reading this was scroll down thinking all the archives and what not were gone. Of course they're all there so I knew happy endings would abound.

Have a happy new year if I don't touch base with you before then.

DAISY! (random)

Kris said...

Happy new year, buddy. Here's to beers in 2012!

(And the random Daisy shoutout? Awesome.)

Mike D. said...

Can you back it up anywhere in case that happens again?

Kris said...

I have no idea. I'm kind of an idiot.

Masuka said...

Happy new year rambler! ..Here's hoping you get a modern blog in 2012 :D

Kris said...

Some day, my dearest 'Suka.... some day. ;) Happy new year to you and the family.

Dave said...

Think I'm up 2 speed now with the Blog. Hilarious. Happy New Year and I predict more success for you in the new year.

Dave

Kris said...

Thanks Dave! Appreciate it. Happy New Year to you, too!

Anonymous said...

New year! Where's the new post!

Kris said...

I ate it.

Hold yer horses while I regurgitate.

Anonymous said...

I blοg quite often anԁ Ӏ
truly thаnκ you fοr yοuг content.
Υouг аrticle haѕ rеаllу peakеd my interest.
I will take a note of уour sitе anԁ keeρ
checκing for new infοrmation about oncе
a ωеek. Ӏ ѕubscгibed to your Feeԁ as well.


My blog: Simply Click The Up Coming Webpage
Also see my website > V2 Cigs

Anonymous said...

Ӏt's remarkable to go to see this web site and reading the views of all friends regarding this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting experience.

My web blog: mouse click the following webpage

Anonymous said...

Ηellο ϳust wanted tο giѵe уou a
brief heads up and let you know a few of the imageѕ
агen't loading properly. I'm not ѕurе whу but I think its а linking iѕsue.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Here is my web blog; please click for source

Anonymous said...

Hi, itѕ nice article regarding media print, wе all be familiar with mеdіa
iѕ а enoгmous ѕource
оf іnformatіon.

Ηеre iѕ my page: http://boredcenter.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...