Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You Had A Temper Like My Jealousy; Too Hot, Too Greedy


Back in Toronto after spending Christmas in good ol' St. Kittykats.

I'm certain that more pics will surface. They always do.

In the meantime, here's a brief holiday photo purge to ease my bloggin' mind.





 



Dogs 'n booze. Quite a mix.










Had a great few days. Amazing food, gifts that made me stupidly giddy, fun family times and all that jazz.

Ok, so maybe there were 4 or 5 dog brawls. And maybe seeing both dogs upset and bleeding made us all sad and frustrated at the time. But... we're over it. They're alive.

All's fine 'n dandy now.



The power of nap compels you.


11 comments:

justinbaisden.com said...

Your sister is Puuuuuurrty.

The pic with the sleeping pups is ridiculously cute.

Glad you had a great holiday.

Kris said...

I'll tell her ya said so!

And I did. How was your holiday?

Mike D. said...

Looks like a great time. Good to see, Kris.

Kris said...

Thanks, D!

ghost said...

the power of nap does compel me.

Kris said...

Me too. Especially since I'm migraine-ful today.

Anonymous said...

Merry happy, girl! You're looking healthy and happy. Have a great New Year's!

Kris said...

Thanks! Back atcha :)

Mel said...

Did you get another doggie? Daisey has a new friend!

Kris said...

Nope, that's my parents' dog. She's a JRT too.

Mel said...

Awe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...