Friday, January 20, 2012

I'll Wake You Up When This Is Over

As blogging takes a backseat to business, allow me to bring you on a trip down memory lane (although, since it's Masuka-related, perhaps 'mammary lane' is more appropriate).

Long before Daisy, brunette-life and singledom, I met Masuka at the Proud FM Christmas party (prior to my actually working there). He asked me to come in to voice some commercials for him - my first time ever doing so - and then he sent me a clip of my horrible bloopers.

I posted this in 2008, but randomly came across it today. Oh, the memories...

(Mom, ignore the f-words. I said fudge. Mmm... fudge.)




I am the very picture of elegance and grace.

Happy Friday, pigdonkeys!



16 comments:

Masuka said...

ha I forgot about that! so talented you are.

Bill said...

what is the number for me to call?

Kris said...

Masuka - Ah hell.

Bill - Number for what?

Anonymous said...

Blonde!

Kris said...

Yep, used to be.

Bill said...

The phone sex operator!!!

Bill said...

The phone sex number

Kris said...

Calm down, mister. That was another life.

Bill said...

Oooohhhhh lunchbag letdown.

Kris said...

Hahaha

Anonymous said...

I see that now. I like the dark better IMO.

Kris said...

Merci!

Peter said...

Ha!

And now you've planted a Nirvana song in my head for the day.

Kris said...

Woo hoo!

Tristan said...

Haha! Love it. "Buy our friggen tampons..."

Kris said...

;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...