Wednesday, February 22, 2012

An Empty Heart That Sees Me Through

The other day, I posted this photo on my Shambled Ramblings Facebook page (and my own page) and asked people to caption it for me. Not for any reason in particular, I just wanted to see what such creative and crazy folks could come up with.

It's one of my favourite old photos from New Years Eve 2007/2008, and yes that is me in the red. Oh, how times have changed.

Looks like it's the Week of Really Old Pics here on la blawg! Kapow.


And these were the captions:

Nate Kogan - "I am SOO going to pee on the girl that fell on the floor"

Mike Allan - ‎"I told you whacking her on the side of the head with my purse would be funny."

Mike Neri - There's definitely a joke about that belt buckle, its just not coming to me... 

Mark Singh - Guy: "Smells like roses! Go ahead, take a whiff."

Dan K - Why you hitta hera inaa da headaa.....?!?!?! Why....!?!?!? Uttzamadda Fo YOU!!!????

Bob Minhas - "A whole lot can happen, Out of the Blue"

Michael Nus -   Guy: "any second now a watermelon is going to drop into my hand" 
                        Girl in red: "KEWL!" 
                        Girl in black: "TAKE COVER YOU FOOLS!!"    

Ryan NusDood: How do you like my atomic backdrop?                   
                  Girl on floor: Ugh....
                  Other girls: Haw haw! That was a really bad idea and she prolly needs an 
                  ambulance... But  we're pissed so now we laugh. 

Jordan Hambleton - Ha! The bottle didn't even break when I hit her (I haven't seen Kristen in a long time but from what I remember it seems like something she'd do)

Chris Owens - I love hallway parties! 

Bob MinhasIt's too bad we couldn't see the pizza dough that he's spinning and flipping in the air right now... 

David Fix - "So I went up to the giraffe, and he's all like not even seeing me..." 


So those are their captions, ladies and gentledudes... can you do any better? 

7 comments:

Bill said...

The celebration that ensued after we took this hotels rating down 2 whole stars.

Kris said...

Likely true!

RealSuperKeith said...

Drunken Peanuts Gang - Chuck Brown's Revenge - "...and that's how you pull away a football..."

Or

Human pizza flIpflop - "ta-ta-ra-ta-ra-ta-ta, ta-ta-ra-ta-ta-ta-ta...hey!"

Kris said...

Ah, the Peanuts thing! That's perfect, how did I not think of that??

Anonymous said...

"Do I have something on my butt?! Did he put something on my butt?!"

Kris said...

Luckily, there was nothing on anyone's ass.

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're incredible!
Thanks!

Here is my blog: how much should i weigh for my age

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...