Friday, February 10, 2012

I Am Just A Dreamer, But You Are Just A Dream

The other night I headed to Whelan's for a much-needed break from work.

Yeah yeah, this hermit sometimes does stuff. Sometimes.


If you're ever there, tip my girl Toni a lot - she'll entertain you. I promise.


As the night was dying down and the other customers left, we meandered to the back room and saw that they had random board games beside the fireplace.

One of 'em I had never heard of, called Would You Rather?


Not to say we actually played the damn game, but we took out the cards and gave it a go. I don't know if any of you monkeys have ever played this, but it's nuts. Sheer batshit-ery.

The first question was something like: Would you rather have an innie bellybutton that was 7 inches wide, or an outtie that was 3 ft long?

That was the most normal one.

Another: Would you rather have candy corn teeth or aluminum foil skin?


And this is what you look like after enough of those questions. Like I said. batshit crazy.

Especially after: Would you rather bite the curb and get kicked in the back of the head or get a paper cut on your eyeball?

And: Would you rather bite the head off a live gopher or thoroughly lick a cat's butt?

So... of all of this, what would you rather?

I'd rather drink beer. Likely while re-attempting this game.


In other news, Daisy is now taking guitar classes. We're all quite proud of her.

Have a good weekend, hosers!

11 comments:

justinbaisden.com said...

Looks like Daisy is charming yet another man. Good on her.

Kris said...

Daisy is a hussy, and must charm everyone.

Masuka said...

They say dogs take after their owners???? :P

Kris said...

Nah, I think I'm her opposite.

Mike D. said...

Is it you learning guitar though?

PatZ said...

1. Outtie, because you could get rich making right fucked up fetish movies.

2. Aluminum foil skin because you could convince stupid people you're a cyborg from the future and pull a Terminator on them.

3. Curbstomped. Just because eyeball paper cut freaks me out that much.

4. Bite the head of a gopher. Ozzy tribute.

Kris said...

D - Sometimes. Yes. And no.

Pat - I agree with most of your answers... and shit, eyeball papercut freaks the crap outta me too! Ugh. Shudder.

Anonymous said...

what's on your head?

Kris said...

I'm not entirely sure.

Friend said...

Glad to hear you're learning!

Kris said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...