Thursday, February 2, 2012

Let Me Steal This Moment From You Now



I'm in St. Catharines for a few days - the funeral was yesterday, and my mom read my last blog post during it. I was a loser and couldn't do it, but my mom likely (read: definitely) did a much better job than I ever could.

I don't have much to report at the moment, obviously. But I figured I should share this link:

Daisy was Pet of the Week this week (thanks to the lovely Sarah) - if you're so inclined, go take a gander and learn a thing or two about me and my li'l bitch.

See ya soon, Toronto.


8 comments:

Alyson said...

Big hugs to you from the middle of nowhere.

And congrats to Daisy! What a cutie.

Kris said...

Thanks, chick! Y'know I always love hugs.

Dave said...

I think its excellent that your words were included in the service. Great tribute to an obviously special person. I know very little about ya but I'd want something of similar depth and quality eulogized at my service.

Right before someone plays "Wanted Dead or Alive" on acoustic guitar:)

Cheers and hope you're feeling better!

Dave

Kris said...

Thanks Dave!

I've decided that when I pass away, I want a huge party. I'll make the perfect soundtrack ahead of time.

Mike D. said...

Very cool! Go Daisy!

Kris said...

Daisy says merci.

Anonymous said...

Home yet?

Kris said...

Yep.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...