Monday, February 6, 2012

She Holds A Power Like No Other Man

Since yesterday was the Superbowl, I figure it's only fitting to answer Masuka's Superbowl-related questions on here today.


Anyone who knows me is well aware of the fact that I know nothing about football. Nothing. And on Sundays, when people are all over Twitter about the games, I pretend they're talking about Carebears. So football has now become Carebears episodes to me.

With that said - Carebears countdown, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Dear Kris... The Superbowl was on Sunday. As a girl--albeit it a dude's girl... do you really like watching it? What did you REALLY do during the Superbowl?

The only time I've ever really watched it was during Superbowl parties. Other than the football aspect of 'em, Superbowl parties have my favourite things: Beers, dudes, food, and gluttony. So, no. I didn't watch it (other than the halftime show which I will refrain from talking about on here. I don't want Madonna fans & haters to start interweb-punching each other, blogstylez).

I got some work done. Watched some crappy TV. Contemplated life, and had deep conversations with Daisy about why I call her "Chubby Puppy". The usual.


If you were a cheerleader at the Superbowl, what would your cheer be? 

"Yay! Wayta... do...football-y stuff. Now go smack that dude on the butt! Yay!" and then, obviously, the Carebears countdown.

And a few of my old baseball cheers. At least I understand baseball.

 
AND: given that cheerleaders outfits seem to be getting smaller and smaller.. what would your cheerleading outfit look like?

A neon green snowsuit. However, if that were frowned upon, please see my theme song video below for costume reference:



À bientôt.

16 comments:

Masuka said...

There's a lot of photos of you on this site that make you look partially naked.. you should compile and post

Kris said...

What? Where?

Masuka said...

like that first picture, it looks like you may be wearing some kind of blanket, but only partially covering you.. and anything you have ever worn a tube top, ya look naked.

Anonymous said...

Who was your favorite carebear?

Kris said...

Masuka - I'm wearing an argyle sweater! But yeah, you're right about the tube tops, and some tank tops... meh.

Anon - I think I owned Sharebear. The rainbow one.

Bill said...

I agree you do kind of look like you might be naked in that first picture. It's amazing what a guys mind can do!

Bill said...

I agree you do kind of look like you might be naked in that first picture. It's amazing what a guys mind can do!

Kris said...

Apparently! The only way I could possibly be more clothed in that pic is if I was wearing a turtleneck. Silly dudes.

Mike D. said...

Naked or not, that first picture is a nice one of you girls.

Kris said...

Thanks mister!

Danner said...

Wow.The eighties just flashed before my eyes.

Kris said...

Me too. But I liked it.

Peter DeWolf said...

Are you a big Blue Jays fan?

Kris said...

I'm fan enough. I love going to games. Wear my Jays hat on dog walks.

Friend said...

Now THAT would be an outfit.

Kris said...

Troof.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...