Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This Is The First Day Of My Last Days

'Member when I was going to do the video blogs every week... and then I didn't?

Well, it's been a week and I'm already back with another. Odd.

This one's got a lotta Daisy, cuz you weirdos kept telling me you weren't happy that she wasn't in the last one. I may or may not lipstick-ify her.  We talk online stalking, Twitter for pets, my manliness, and whether or not I'm completely fake.

I also do the annoying winky face too many times. I aim to please.




14 comments:

ghost said...

thats my favorite shirt.

Masuka said...

You're an old man but also a young woman?? so you're your own Sugar Daddy?

Kris said...

ghost - mine too. Sadly, that's why it's fading and stretching in weird places. :(

Masuka - Sorta. But a very poor Sugar Daddy. So a Sugar-less Daddy.

Mike D. said...

Yeah! Great vid, Kris! And Daisy too of course.

Layne S said...

More like a Splenda Daddy.

Kris said...

Mike - Thanks dude!

Layne - Indeed, Mr. Staley. Indeed.

Anonymous said...

Like your house!

Dave said...

I've always wondered if dogs think we're nuts when talking that is not directed to them or other real people (ie. on the phone...you doing a Vlog, general ranting etc.)

It was Daisy's look that reminded me :)

On another note, I like Masuka's questions.

Dave

Kris said...

Anon - Aw, thanks.

Dave - I just assume that the dog thinks I'm nuts no matter what I do! And yup, Masuka is my muse. ;)

Dana said...

Your hair is sex on a stick!

Tristan said...

"Old man beer?" People who call a good ale "old man beer" could probably use a couple more years to properly develop their own taste.

Quality > quantity, amirite? Keep drinking good beer ;)

Kris said...

Dana - Sounds awkward. But thanks ;)

Tristan - Ya know I will!

Anonymous said...

You said boobs.


You also said vagina.


Woah.

Kris said...

I'm just gonna guess that you never had health class. So, here's a short lesson for ya - all females have those things. Whoa indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...