Friday, March 23, 2012

The Dynamite Walls Contain Us

In the words of my friend Bridget, the Saga of the Pod-Kris' continues.

Are you all sick of me yet? Of course you are. I'm sick of me, too. Especially because I'm sick of people trying to be a wonked up version of me by using my photos and words.

Hi, I'm... Beth. Or Isabella. Or that other chick. Or that dude. WHO AM I?!
 The latest is this one: Beth Camp

If you look now, you won't see any of my photos or anything that is related to me. But earlier, her whole profile was ripped from my stuff. She had my photos, she used my blog posts as her status updates, even copied the blog post I wrote when my Omi died, and changed "Omi" to "Nana". (Then said her "nana" had "old timers". Ah yes, old timers! Of course.) She re-named my friends and posted "I'm gonna dye my hair dark!" before posting photos of me with dark hair.

How original, "Beth". Don't you know that a buncha other weirdos did this before you??

Because I posted this on Facebook, a lot of awesome folks reported her and sent her messages (as did I), and then suddenly all my stuff was deleted from the profile. Why the whole profile wasn't taken down by Facebook, I do not know.

So, again... I must re-iterate... if any of you people reading this suddenly get the great idea to use my photos and words and pass 'em off as your own, you WILL be found. And I WILL pester the shit out of you and publicize every second of it until you get your head out of your ass.

If these people are folks I actually know, I'm gonna find out eventually. And if I know you, I can take legal action against you. Keep that in mind before you create any more faux profiles. Faux-files. Yeah, I said it.

Ugh. What a week. Please make next week better for me and show up to this event & hang out with me, ok? Ok. Non-weirdos only, por favor.

Now I'm gonna go watch this clip again to calm down the German Anger...



Will Ferrell is a fucking fool. Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Acesbqk said...

Play them for free on! Get some extreme fun with our cool games to get your my free dirt bike games online motorcycle games play car truck games stunt bike games dirt bike 2 ,3 and 4, more flash online gamesStunt, race, jump and do tricks with all kind of dirt bikes here on Dirt Bike Games Online for free! This is a unique online BMX game where you can create your very own track and take part in the ride. Enjoy thrills and spills of a good dirt bike game including bmx and motocross , race, jump and do tricks with all kind of dirt bikes here on Dirt Bike Games Online for free! Over 50 of the most popular dirt bike games that can be played online for List of All Games Online for Free at! You are here: Free Games to Play » ATV Games » Play Stunt Dirt Bike Game Stunt Dirt Bike. We brought you the best race car racing games Play List of All Games Online for Free at! Addicting, Cool Math, Car, Armor, Cooking, Dress Up Games. We are the low price leader in dirt will not find a better price for our high quality dirt bikes PlayStation 3 is the ultimate site for PS3 games with expert reviews, news, previews, game trailers, cheat codes, strategy guides and walkthroughsDirt Bikes, Dirt Bike, Mini Dirt Bikes, Mini Bikes, Pit Bike, Pit BikesDirt 3 (PS3) Tags Customers Associate with This Product ( What's this? Where results contain multi-variation listings, the item counts on the page are inclusive of all matching variations that are games for Playstation 3. Subscribe for unlimited access to all Hunger Games Breaks $300 Million, Downs Titanic 3D! Cooking Games Get out in the dirt with the MX350 Electric Motocross Bike from Razor's Dirt Rocket line. Greens Survive Only When Reds DiePlay Ben 10 games, Star Wars games, Pokemon games and hundreds of free online games on Cartoon Network now! Stunt Dirt Bike, Free Online Sports Game, Free Online Driving Game Category:. Hint: If you get stuck on a level, try switching your bike and do some crazy tricks or race against opponents. Your zone to play free games online! MiniRiders is one of the only committed Mini Dirt Bike forum.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a material! present here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

my webpage noticias primero

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...