Monday, March 12, 2012

In A State Of Mind I Could Call Mine & Only I Could Own

Sometimes I forget to tell you how awesome you all are.

I've been in more than a few conversations with people lately about blog-related crap & the people we encounter because of it. Many bloggers get a lot of flack and hateful shit hurled at them, just because they are extremely exposed to the peanut gallery. It's part of the game; comes with the online territory.

I've been pretty lucky. The majority of people who take the time to stop by here and read the tripe I type (rhyme time!) have been pretty great. Enough so that the negative folks don't faze me so much. I get nice emails and messages daily from readers, and I appreciate it. A lot.


So, thank you. You awesometastic, ass-kickin' people often make my day. I don't always know how you found me or why you keep coming back, but you've made this negative chick a little less cynical. Huge kudos to you.

Now let's continue this love-in by holding hands in a circle and singing kumbaya. Hand me my guitar, will ya? ...and then play it, please.

Or we can listen to this instead.



Interweb hugs 'n high fives to you all.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...