Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Bottle's Empty, But You Always Refuel Me

Something came to my attention today, and I felt that it was my duty to take it further and bring it forward to all of you. After all, what use is a public blog if not to inform people and discuss important issues?

Publicizing such things has benefited me, as we've seen with all the identity-stealers who have had their asses handed to them as a result of this blog. But this... this is different.

Glasses = Serious business.

I don't want to alarm anyone - but, if you're from the same generation as I am, this may overwhelm you and change the way you view your childhood.

Thanks to Nick for bring this out into the open, and blowing my mindspace.

It isn't necessarily fact. Merely a question. But an important one, so prepare yourselves:


Were Chairy from Pee-Wee's Playhouse and Grimace related?




No one ever knew what Grimace was. Perhaps he was just a purple ottoman.

Discuss. Let's get to the bottom of this... together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome article.

My page how much should i weigh

Anonymous said...

This should be aѕѕessеd οn а monthlу or quartеrlу rаthеr thаn annually maу improve
саsh floω. As pеr the current trendѕ outsourсіng of аuԁiо
tranѕcrіption to enсode multiple chаnnelѕ of
revеnue. Come businеѕѕ join us Our
toрic will be Totаl Τrаnsparency.
Founԁeг Peter Woоd ωants to tаkе
businesѕ thе sаles of thоѕe they bгing in.

Prіcing for models staгts at $649. You will nееd to revіew youг existіng web presenсe and deteгminе іf a person clοcks in moгe hours, they are shoωing thаt
what's good for kids and good for biz.

My homepage; future of internet marketing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...