Monday, April 30, 2012

Cuz Everyday Is Halloween

Saturday was Halloween.


Ok, so it was Half Halloween. Cuz why should Halloween only happen once a year? That's just crazytalk.

And so, there was a Half Halloween party at the Firkin on King, complete with karaoke.

I left my costume to the last minute, because that's what I do. But in the end, it became pretty easy.

The two dudes in my Half-oween posse went as half of the awesome Channel 4 News Team:


Brian Fantana/ Ron Burgundy (yes, he was both).

And Brick Tamland, complete with banana.


And so, my costume was easy.


I was Lamp.


Papa Burgs wore suits so fine, they made Sinatra look like a hobo.


Where'd you get your costume? The Toilet Store?


Brick also loves banana.


This just in: Rye is delicious.

And that is a Hannah Montana microphone. Only the best for this team.


Ever seen a lamp karaoke?

How about a lamp karaoke-ing with a banana?

Oh, the potassium. 

 

This shit is bananas.


It would be inappropriate for the Channel 4 News Team to not sing Afternoon Delight. And so they did. And it was glorious.

Super duper, Team! 



Can't pay homage to the Leg Lamp without the fishnets.


Hey, look! It's Chris!

Because it's a small world after all, my friends.





Happy Half Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...