Monday, April 2, 2012

Did You Hear The Distant Lie Calling Me Back To My Sin

Well hello.


First thing's first - big high fives 'n hugs to everyone who came out to Velvet Underground on Friday. It was a good time, Bob played great tunes, and I didn't break my foot Elaine-dancing.

That's called a success.


Nuthin' like mixing and matching crazy groups of friends to create a hybrid of batshittery, right?



I'm still sorting through some pics, so if you don't see yourself here just keep yer pants on. They will be thrown up here or on Facebook somewhere.

Scavenger hunt for your drunken pics!



Masuka was there in the flesh (he DOES exist, guys.. and no, not the one in this pic), and was happily groped by the lovely ladies that showed up. The groper became the gropee, and not a complaint was heard from our resident perv.

Oh, Masuka.





So stay tuned, because we'll be doing it again soon.

I'll see you there... right? Right.



Hey, Mr. DJ! Thanks for the tunes!


Now to change topics completely....

As you know, this weirdo below (me) owns a li'l business called The MediaHaus.


At The MediaHaus, we dig contests. And right now we have one for those of you who own a business or brand.

What do you win? A short promotional animation tailored to your business, created and directed by our award-winning digital artist - completely free! Much like this one for 103.9 Proud FM:




Interested? All you have to do is 'like' us on Facebook, and email your business/brand name and logo to themediahaus@gmail.com. [For extra entries, you can also enter via Twitter. Tweet "Hey @TheMediaHaus, I want to get animated!" and email the info mentioned above]

So get on it, folks! Share with your business-owner friends if you think they should win. 

G'luck! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again soon.

Also visit my web blog: diets that work
my website - diets that work fast

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...