Thursday, May 24, 2012

He Can't Be Wounded Cuz He's Got No Heart

People often make a pretty big deal about the Victoria Day long weekend.

I don't. I rarely pay attention.

But this one proved to be a fairly packed one, so the inevitable picture post has to happen because the (non existent) Canadian Blogger Rulebook says so.


I started the weekend off with a $54 bottle of beer. Unheard of in my world. But our friendly Swedish import, Kim, likes to broaden people's beer horizons.

And what was the beer like? In Matt's words: "like drinking licorice molasses".


The rest of the evening was spent on a balcony 18 (frightening) floors up, or otherwise playing drunken Twister.


Sweet view.

Scary fall.



Next day was perfect for a Jay's game, a stint in the park & a walk through the city.

Toronto is most amazing on gorgeous days like that one.


And a happy birthday to JaysFanBoy.

On Monday, I headed to the east end for some fireworks and baby time.


She is the sweetest, smartest little monkey.


Babies. I want 'em.


...and speaking of 'want'.

I want to see you tomorrow night at Velvet Underground - info here, as posted before.

Cheap drinks, great tunes, fun people. Come & play!


So, happy belated Victoria Day long weekend. Hope you didn't get fireworks in the face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...