Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm A Thief, I'm A Liar. There's My Church, I Sing In The Choir.

Open up your calendars. Go to May 25th. Enter the following words: "Good friggin' times w/ Kris at Velvet Underground for Full Card Friday".

Perfect. You're learning, my grasshoppers.



Yep, we're back at it again.

DJ Bingo Bob (known to the mere mortals as Bob Willette) will be spinning the tunes that make me freak out in the best way possible. So, please... come freak out with me.

All the info is here. Click 'attending' to get on guestlist with no cover (or message me if you are Facebook-abstinent). And bottles of 50 are 4 bucks, so you can praise the Labatt gods with the cover cash you saved. Boom.


It's always a good time.

I have photo evidence of such things.


And if the promises of 'superfantasticgoodtimes' aren't enough to convince you, I will also be giving out high fives and compliments on your shoe selection.

A win/win for everyone.



See ya on May 25th!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...