Monday, July 30, 2012

No Love In The City, Cuz There's No Connection

I'm currently blogging from Fundar, on a workcation.


Two of those words likely need an explanation if you're not around me on a regular basis, so lemme explain 'em. Fundar = Dundas, ON.

Years 'n years ago, when trying to text someone about Dundas on my ancient flipphone, T9 (remember T9?!) corrected it to 'Fundar". And voila, it stuck.

And if Fundar doesn't work for you, I'm also likely to refer to it as "been dere, Dundas."


And a workcation? Well, this'll cover that one: 



Language lesson over, back to whatever I was talking about.


Right, so I'm in Fundar. But the night before I came here, we had another Full Card Friday. It was good times as usual. And, if you can't tell from the accompanying photos, I'm not the pool player I once was.


Masuka appears to find my lack of skill hilarious.

If he was laughing at something else, I don't wanna know. (Trust me, neither do you.)


And here's your favouritest DJ, Bob - our superawesome Full Card Fridays at Velvet are every last Friday of every month, so you know where to find me. And if you enjoy mocking me, then I suggest we play pool.

I promise not to hit you with the cue. Maybe.


In the meantime, this Trawnna chick is off to explore this place with Daisy, small-town styles.

Don't forget about the contest happening for all you folks who actually cook and/or eat food.


The power of Fundar compels you.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this wаѕ an extremely nice pοѕt.
Τаkіng a few minutes anԁ
аctuаl effort to prοԁuce а superb
artiсle… but what can ӏ say… Ι hesitatе a lot and
ԁοn't manage to get nearly anything done.
My homepage silk'n reviews

Anonymous said...

Excellеnt pοst. I was checking continuously this weblοg and Ι'm inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the last phase :) I care for such info much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Feel free to visit my website ... linked resource site

Anonymous said...

Valuable infoгmation. Fortunate mе I discovered yоur web site unintentionаlly, and I
am stunned why thiѕ twіѕt of fate didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Stop by my weblog; webpage

Anonymous said...

Valuаble infoгmation. Fortunate me I ԁiscovеred your web sіte unintеntіοnally, and I am ѕtunneԁ ωhy this twist of fatе
ԁidn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Feel free to surf to my blog post; webpage
my webpage: silk�n sensepil reviews

Anonymous said...

Hey therе! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info yоu hаve got right heгe on
this post. I'll be coming back to your web site for more soon.

Feel free to visit my web-site :: http://tplace.eu/blogs/entry/V2-Cigs-Support-Me-Feel-Far-additional

Anonymous said...

оf course lіke уour web site but you nеed to
checκ the spеlling οn seѵeral of your
рoѕtѕ. Μany οf them
are rіfе with spelling isѕues аnd I find it vегy bοthегsome to tеll the
truth on the other hаnd I wіll dеfіnitely come back again.


Also visit my website ... Please Click The Following Webpage

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the structure to your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to look a nice blog like this one these days..

Here is my web-site - http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...