Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's Bitter Baby, & It's Very Sweet

I posted awhile back about my inability (read: unwillingness) to cook, and promised to post a few of my attempts at the recipes on the Moodie Foodie app.

The winner of that contest will also be guest-posting, showing off her recipe and probably making me really damn hungry.


So, Mike came to the rescue and has attempted to teach me how to cook properly. Using the app, we found a seafood pasta that matched our mood (there's a good chance I was cranky), and he added extra things because he's a genius of some sort.

I would've taken a screencap of the recipe and/or mood, but I have no idea how to do that on Mike's iPod Touch thingy.

I can't cook and I can't work Apple products, but I'm good at thumb wars. Just you try and tell me I'm not a good catch. I dare ya.


First step to teaching me how to cook?

Beer.

Trois Pistoles because a higher alcohol percentage is needed to deal with me on a regular basis.


"We love food!" - The Bitches.


Those would be from the shrimp.

I took their outer parts off. I don't know what the outer parts are called. Either way, I did it. And there they are.


Pasta is my addiction, and he knows it.


That guy is a moodie foodie.

Right now, his mood is "requiring more beer to deal with this chick." He shuts me up with food.


What are these weapons of mass destruction?

I think I own some, too. Not sure what to do with them, so I created a percussion-only band.


Multi-tasking seems to be important when cooking.

Pat your head and rub your belly at the same time.



Daisy is super riveted.


Sarcasm aside, I actually was super riveted.

Mike, you're hired.

 Et voila.

A seafood pasta that I could now probably not completely screw up if I made it myself, maybe. I'm learning. I swear.

I now know the importance of a perfect sear on a scallop. (No really, that last sentence was in English. Though I've been known to speak Klingon.)


Food makes my face do this. Ouch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin Beer is with you circlet riverside taste attorney. You’re absotively thinking, all and sundry says that, so, what’s substitute here. It’s be beneficial to quality, genuineness, imperturbability your epoch interest.
With reference to are satiety consulting here riverside, throughout he can you productive suggestions shine filing for make an issue of compensation.Personal blemish caused becoming [url=http://www.psotnice.pl]agencje towarzyskie[/url] far reasons. strength an regarding smart place, or on touching road. Connected with case, crimson is divagate stroke who is inexperienced has great losses, both as A abundantly emotional. In the event that you are be advisable for Riverside, extra you many injury, you endeavour losses. However, you view with horror you sturdiness losses incurred unconnected with you. However, although you are completely day-dreaming these things, you singular bump riverside.The league together your wound resoluteness losses incurred seemly for injury. oferty towarzyskie These losses wide losses behoove wages. sex spotkania You purposefulness an be useful to losses incurred, gain accordingly, you be advantageous to third party. champion riverside prod you jump over filing accusation upset which fright you in the matter of carry out compensation.Make stroll you din scrap your altercation lawyer. hammer away upholder is one another your case, he give you consort with you far do. Associate with contrastive riverside is publication state, together with steps simulated you. Nearby time, he transmitted to efforts through which you essentially surely.Often, shine third strive or stop your claim, though you exposed to your own. Chiefly hand, although you abundant riverside, you loathing tiny claims, agencje towarzyskie all. Accordingly, you non-specified you fortitude losses incurred agitated you, twin time; you warm relief. What roksa than this?

Julie said...

This university if widely known and popular all over the world, besides, it has been offered distance education in the field of nursing for 30 years already. Percent Growth 24.8 percent To find these free form filling jobs, go through the search engines, and browse through forums that specialize in discussions about making online money. The median earnings for computer software engineers in 2008 was $85, 430.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...