Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Just A Burden In My Hand, It's Just An Anchor On My Heart

I feel it is my duty, hell... my obligation, to post about something that was not brought to my attention until earlier today.

It would appear that this day marks a very special occasion, one that is important for me and people like me. We, this special breed of humans, are often overlooked or mocked for the important thing that bonds us.

We are left-handed. And today is our day.


Life has not been easy for us left-handers. The world isn't built for southpaws.

We can't use your scissors. We have our own.


No green-handled scissors? No cutting, friend.

And should we have an urge to open a can of soup (because even left-handed people like soup), it is not an easy task.


Y'see, can openers were invented by the devil.

Yes, the devil is right-handed. Everyone knows that.


Left-handed folks are known to be creative. Some of us are writers. Writers write in books.

Ever tried to write in a spiral notebook with your left-hand? Do it, righties. Feel our pain.


And so, I say a happy International Left-Handed Day to all of my lefties out there.

Our hands may be smudged with pen ink and our cans may be left unopened, but our minds are strong and awesome. We will never conform to the world's right-handed ways.

We are the left-handed! Be nice to us.



3 comments:

Emmanuelmstx said...

As an analogy, anyone can enjoy a delicious cheese cake. Report results indicate a national foreclosure rate of one foreclosure filing for every 1,247 U.S. Gold Is Money, Not an Investment Seeking Alpha. not to own gold?,?Gold is in a bubble?,?Gold as an investment think again?,?Gold is a bad hedge. in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any. Buy Gold Bullion Online at Live Gold Prices with BullionVault. We currently take care of some $2 billion for more than 34,500 users, making us the world?s largest online investment gold service. The bars are stored in high security. India ETF? Which Ones To Invest In? Gold ETF India. Investing in emerging markets such as India ETF, is always risking but returns the best yields. Many investors are now finally looking at the tremendous growth in India. Gold Investment Accounts in Malaysia Jonathan Quek Asia's. Comparisons between the Gold Investment Accounts in Malaysia. With gold price correcting from $1,912 to $1,587, is this a good time to look at gold as an.

Anonymous said...

I simply could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I
actually enjoyed the usual info an individual provide to
your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently in order
to check up on new posts

Feel free to visit my blog post; waist to hip ratio

Anonymous said...

Hey! I simply saw another message in another blog that appeared
like this. How are you aware all these things?
That’s one cool post.

Here is my page - How To Increase Chances Of Getting Pregnant

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...