Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Kingdom For A Kiss Upon Her Shoulder

Back in Fundar for a stopover on my way to a weekend in the ol' hometown of St. Kittykats. Currently blogging while staring out at an awesome view of the escarpment on a pretty goshdarn nice day.


Not too bad, Thursday. Not too bad.

(I know, I know... who the hell just wrote the previous sentences? Couldn't be me.)

So the main point of this particular post is just to throw some info at you luvverly people. First of all, you know I always post about our nights with Bob at Velvet Underground, and people keep asking when the next Full Card Friday will be. Well, it's gotten easier to remember now. We're locked in for the last Friday of every single month. Mark 'em in your calendars, tell your friends, because you've now got plans at the end of each month.



Next one is August 31st, gonna be a kickass party to start off your Labour Day weekend. So, as usual, avoid cover and get on guestlist by clicking on this linky-link. Kablam.

Second point of business... St. Catharines/Niagara people. Get at me. I wish to see all the people I've been hoping to catch up with over the past few months, and therefore require your attendance at a Stag & Doe on Saturday so we can eat, drink, and get married. Uh... be merry.

Well, we'll see what happens. Get your proposal ready just in case.


And third: Today my dearest Masuka and I got into a bit of a discussion about regrets and how certain decisions could completely alter your life. I threw the question up on the Twittermachine, and now I'm throwing it on here for future blog purposes...

Do you have any regrets?

Talk to me, Goose.



And on that loaded note, I'm outta here. Love from Fundar.

2 comments:

Memphis Steve said...

Regrets? Yes, yes I do. Many, many regrets. I think I have blogged about a few of them. Usually they involve someone very close to me and so I have to pull the posts down almost as fast as I put them up. I regret things I could've altered but didnt, mostly due to lack of confidence and fear. Those are the worst regrets - what could have been.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post could not be written any better!

Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He always kept preaching about this. I will forward this article
to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read.
Thank you for sharing!

Here is my web blog nummerupplysningen.se

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...