Thursday, September 20, 2012

And Admit That The Waters Around You Have Grown, & Accept It That Soon You'll Be Drenched To The Bone

A few weeks back, I spent the day at the island. This included a trip to Centreville to go on a few rides, after wandering around for hours and hitting the beach.

The last ride before we headed home was caught on camera.

And so, allow me to show you what it looks like when a grown-ass woman gets freaked out on a kiddie ride. Because that, my friends, is how terrified of heights I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with
SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good
results. If you know of any please share. Cheers!

Here is my weblog best way to lose weight fast

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...