Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Not The One That's So Absurd

Yep. You guessed it.

Time for the Halloween post.
 

Now that I have functioning internet, a laptop that works, and a few minutes to sit down, it must be blogging time.

So, after the usual Halloween costume conundrum, I ended up going out as the female Clark Kent. Or, as I like to call it, Bizzarro SuperBroad.


Had our Halloween party at Velvet on Friday - a great time, featuring appearances by Felix Baumgartner, Marcel the Shell, and Mike Wazowski of Monsters Inc.



The resident DJ of awesometasticness came as a line from The Smiths' song, Panic. Can ya guess it?

5 points and a thumbs up to anyone who can.


My Michelle, givin' me the eye before trading the hat in....


...for the Mike Wazowski costume.

Obviously, I did too.

And yeah - it's meant for 4 year olds.


Tuesday at Rancho Relaxo, we had Clark Kent in stereo.

Who wore it better? Don't answer that. 


With beer in hand, we fight crime.


Without the glasses, I'm just a chick in a shirt.



Seas turned into a 6-piece band for the occasion, and a couple of 'em even dressed up. But apparently playing instruments under hot lights while dressed up isn't the easiest thing.

Don't tell KISS.


I have a penchant for stealing other people's costumes and wearing them in a stupid manner. Next year i'm going as "Everyone's Costume But Mine".

Now, please. Can someone give me some damn candy?


6 comments:

WilHarrison said...

Bizarro Superbroad pic has been saved to my "Kris" folder. Sorry if that's somewhat creepy.

patzaph said...

Someone had better have been running after the Mike costume yelling like a two year old.

Krista Zee said...

HANG THE DEEJAY, HELL-OO lol

Kris Goetz said...

And here I thought you were gonna answer the easy trivia question!

Kris Goetz said...

Points and thumbs up for you! I just like to assume everyone would know it.

Kris Goetz said...

I did. I channeled Boo, as I often do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...