Monday, November 12, 2012

No Matter How It Ends, No Matter How It Starts

Last Thursday was a media night to premiere the new show at Medieval Times.

I had never been before because I'm a horrible Torontonian. And it was awesome. For many different reasons, I'm happy for good memories from this night.


Brought a posse of hilarity - good times were had by all.



We were in the red & yellow section. You know me, I love a good excuse to scream random stuff at large groups of people.

And eating with my bare hands? I do that anyway. This time no one judged me. That's a win, folks.



No touching!



That's some pomp and ceremony right there.

Ooh. Colours.



My chicken. Delicious hand-held chicken.


All bowls should have handles because eff spoons. That's why.







This was the Daisy of horses.

Seriously. Look at it. It's my dog, but a horse. And yes, that does make sense.

PS - I now suddenly love horses and am wondering if they're allowed in my apartment. And will they eat dog food?


These beers were bigger than my head. I have a large head.

I now have both glasses in my kitchen, with no cupboard that can fit 'em. These are problems.




We are frightened and disgusted. And frighteningly disgusting.



The posse of hilarity. Photos are out of order, but you didn't know that.





One is the loneliest number.

Unless you just kicked the other guy's ass with some weaponry. Huzzah.


"Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?"


Red & yellow wins!

Of course. It was my section. My section doth not lose, m'lords.


This is Anna.

Anna is a wench.

The bestest wench in the west, in fact.


Our rivals, the blue section. We shall fight again.

And thus ends my first Medieval Times experience, where I was a 'winner winner, chicken dinner'. Literally.

Thanks for the fun.






4 comments:

patzaph said...

Next time you have to take home a tankard of mead. No exception.

Kris Goetz said...

If by 'mead', you meant 'beer', then I pretty much did.

patzaph said...

nope, mead is a honey based booze. delicious.

Kris Goetz said...

Yeah I know, but they didn't gimme any :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...