Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Soles Of Your Shoes Are All Worn Down, The Time For Sleep Is Now

 Like many others, I was given a Cadillac ATS to test-drive for three days - the best Klout perk to date.

So, since I am normally without wheels, I took the opportunity to head home for a few days and get things done. My most-used phrase over the three days? "God, I miss having a car."


The ATS is a damn fine lookin' vehicle. I really enjoyed driving it, though I wasn't used to all the tech that cars have these days. It almost drives itself.

That said, I didn't take full advantage of all the bells & whistles. Some of it overwhelmed my old school brain.


That right there is the face of an excited driver.



See? Pretty.

And fun to drive. Pretty & fun - the two ways you described your last girlfriend.


So Daisy and I got a few days with the family. The dogs are slowly learning to love each other, which really just means that they no longer try to kill each other.

It's the little wins.


Went to see my hairdresser, Sara and got my hair done did. She never disappoints, and this is why I will always travel from Toronto to St. Catharines to see her.

It's a long-term relationship. I'm committed.


Among my random errands, I bought all the stuff to make some tshirts with The MediaHaus logo on it (mainly for a future photoshoot). This was my first attempt.

Note to self - don't use iron-on transfers for spandex shirts.


I forgot about the freedom that comes with having a car. I got rid of mine in 2009 because I lived in downtown Toronto - I walked to work, I didn't need a car.

But now? Oh, hell. I want a car again. Badly.



Goodbye, my little Cadillac ATS. I will miss you.

Don't forget to write.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i believe that i noticed you vіsіteԁ my site thus і gоt hеre
to go back the ωant?.I'm attempting to to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!! simply click the following internet site

CamMi Pham said...

Look like you had fun :) Now i feel sad I am not good enough for klout..JK :D

Cammi @ Thumble

patzaph said...

nope, rather have a 1 or 3 series bimmer, Merc B Class or a Lexus IS. They may still be driven by douchebags, but at least they won't be bogged down with shitty fake chrome, all the windows tinted, retarded front grilles and a white oakley, flat-brim hat wearing asshole drivers. That last one may be the exception to the bunch though.

Kris Goetz said...

I'd drive anything, at this point.

Kris Goetz said...

Maybe you're just TOO GOOD for Klout ;)

Toronto corporate Photos said...

nice car

Anonymous said...

Portugal." Oddly enough, the Pombero is actually known as a creature of the night. [url=http://sacspliagelongchamps9.webnode.fr]longchamp soldes[/url] 0 specification, the industry on the USB 2."You've got more free agents than ever in the history of the NFL and a cap that is projected to be the same. [url=http://louisvuittonpurse1.webnode.jp"]ルイヴィトン バッグ[/url] L'ORDRE DES MEDECINS traque les mdecins novateurs et mne une chasse aux sorcires contre les mdecines non conventionnelles dont une majorit de franais voudrait bnficier.Poches te une haute technologie ing vous pouvez utiliser pour r les factures trop loin, veryday les deux d'entre eux secteurs un evalutaion effort physique lot de voitures l'ordre sac longchamp? [url=http://www.karenmillenonlineoutlet.com]karen millen dresses outlet[/url] Es decir, la gente con deterioro en sus funciones cognitivas mostr ms probabilidades de desarrollar demencia.1 percent over 2011. [url=http://www.karenmillenonlineoutlet.com]Karen Millen Outlet[/url] 5 million anonymous health records provided by managed care organizations to see whether new vaccines are associated with a spike in certain conditions.Vous ne devriez pas passer la probabilit d votre chute et sac lancel pas cher saison d juste avant la priode fixe. [url=http://pascherkjhkhk.webnode.fr]pascherkjhkhk.webnode.fr[/url] "Spain is going through one of its most dramatic moments," Deputy Prime Minister Saenz de Santamaria said after a cabinet meeting at which sales tax hikes and spending cuts were approved.: , Terrible Nasty Series Mini Part : 635104/351040391.[url=http://saclongchampsales.webnode.fr]sac longchamps[/url] Aprs cela, il peut jouer avec Zyvik.Le Secraire gal doit pouvoir organiser sans retard une prence des Nations Unies au Timor oriental. [url=http://sacspliagelongchamps9.webnode.fr]sac longchamp[/url] But for everyday use, the slightly tinted lenses would be suitable.Traitement de l'examen d'entre Collge, Longchamp Pliage maintenant vous devez tout le monde, Longchamp Pliage se sont tourns vers un plus pluraliste, ouverte et tolrante de la psychologie culturelle, de dire adieu l'anxit, pas lourde, comprend facilement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...