Friday, August 30, 2013

Say Goodbye, Don't Follow

Been spending the majority of my week in St. Catharines - sometimes Toronto and I need to take a break & see other people. It's a relationship that takes work.

As always, it's good to get some time with the family and let the dogs hang out and beat the crap out of each other lovingly. Tonight, as I do every year at this time, I'll be heading to the yacht club in Port Dalhousie to watch my uncle's band play. If you're around, get in touch - you'll like it. I promise.

A few weeks ago, I posted about my trip to Montreal & Osheaga that Canadian Club sent me on. The video, the reason for the trip, is up and ready. As promised, I'm posting it here for your viewing displeasure - it seems my awkwardness is apparent in all provinces and languages.




And on that note, I hope you all have a great Labour Day long weekend.

Party on, Wayne. Party on, Garth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...