Thursday, December 19, 2013

You Tell Me I'm Low Cuz I've Slept On The Floor, & Out In The Woods With The Badgers And Wolves

It's no secret that we humans are kinda sorta really evil and take pleasure in exploiting our dogs' bad behaviour. Yep, I'm talkin' about "dog shaming". If you dig dogs, then you know you find them hilarious.

Well, I've neglected to give Daisy a proper shaming. And I intend to rectify that.

So allow me to present to you...

The Ghosts of Shame Past - Daisy-style:


Multiple times. It was almost impressive if it wasn't such a pain in the ass.

(Though one time she went into the fridge and had a beer waiting for me when I got home. It's like she understands me or something.)


....and disgusting.


"What is my foot touching? What is my foot touching?!?!"


It's nice to be loved.

Except when there's pee involved. (I'm refraining from R. Kelly comments at this time.)


It was similar to a Christmas-time Easter Egg hunt, but with ham... and vomit. Ho ho, gross.

These are only a few examples of Daisy's shame - I decided to spare her the embarrassment of publicizing them all.

Because let's not forget, I'm not completely innocent myself:


Like I said.... humans are evil.


Happy Shame-mas, everyone!


2 comments:

Tristan Cuschieri said...

Holy crap. Did Daisy really do all of that?

Kris Goetz said...

She sure as shit did! For a really good dog, she does bad things when her separation anxiety kicks in. Far too damn smart for her own good...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...