Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Got Sidetracked And Re-arranged, & Like A Leper I've Been Estranged

So... I'm not dead.

Just wanted to let you know that.

I realize that it's been over a month since I've posted, which is something I promised wouldn't happen (and hasn't happened since I started this thing in 2007). Well, I lied. I haven't been overly present on most social media channels, either. Years ago, I said that if no one heard from me online for awhile, they should probably check up on me to see if I died. Y'know, because I mostly work from home, I live alone, and could technically go a long time without human contact. So I figured I should probably let you all know - I'm not dead. Which is good, because I hear funerals are expensive.

According to the comments though, my blog - much like Skynet - has become self-aware and needs an explanation. (Masuka, I'm lookin' at you).


Well sorry, neglected blog. I've been busy doin' stuff.


Like seeing as many shows as possible.


Watching music-related movies when I force myself to stop working for the day.


Booking my summer concerts.


Putting hats on dogs who do not want to be wearing hats, but are wearing hats nonetheless.


And planning for Rex Manning Day. So say no more, mon amour - cuz that's today, kids.

On top of all that junk, a whole bunch of working. Lots and lots of working, and it keeps me from doing certain things... like blogging, skipping up and down the street, and planning the destruction of my mortal enemies. Just kidding. I'm still doing the last one.

And so, to re-cap. I am not currently dead.

...but if I ever am, I'll be sure to haunt you and let you know. Because I care.

4 comments:

Justin Baisden said...

All is right with the world again.

Except for the lack of vlog for over a year.

Kris Goetz said...

You are correct. That one's a bit trickier, though...

Masuka said...

I'm not admitting to being your skynet blog, but I'm just gunna point out that when you actually noticed your blog was talking to you, it was two days later.... Just sayin'

Blogger said...

Just received a check for over $500.

Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get by taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for participating in paid surveys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...