Friday, October 3, 2014

I Am Fuel, You Are Friends. We've Got The Means To Make Amends.

This Saturday October 4th is World Animal Day. Did you know that? Probably not. (I'll be honest - I didn't either, until recently.)

Well, based on my never-ending photos of Daisy alone, you know I'm an animal lover. And so, to properly celebrate World Animal Day by giving back to our amazing pets, I've got a pretty awesome giveaway on behalf of PetSafe Canada.


Great for both dog owners and cat owners, this giveaway pack is valued at over $200 - it includes:

For dogs:
- 6 oz box of indigo Smokehouse Strips
- 18 oz box of indigo Triple Chews
- 6.5 oz Sweet Potato Dental Sauce
- Busy Buddy Jack
- Lickety Stiks in chicken flavour

For cats:
- Frolicat Flik toy
- Funkitty Egg-Cersizer
- 2 Feline Lickety Stiks in s dairy and tuna flavours

And for both cat and dogs:
- Drinkwell Stainless 360 fountain (this is especially useful for those of you with multiple pets.)



Here's how ya win:

a Rafflecopter giveaway
 
Good luck, and Happy World Animal Day! Go squish your pets & show 'em some love.


6 comments:

Maureen said...

I love dogs (especially mine!)

Mike Neri said...

I can sure use this stuff for Wanda and Steve!

Mandi McMinn said...

Cairo, Olive, Midge and Punky say I need all the help I can get taking care of them. They want alllll the thingggssss!

Leah McNulty said...

I have many animals, but my dog would likely get the most use out of these things. Although, i suppose my fish could play in the fountain.

jonnieh said...

My favorite animals are the ones I own of course, but overall I really love horses.

suzquiz said...

I love dogs but also cats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...